Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer, what a scorcher!

More of the same ... work, home, work, home.  The summer has been brutally hot so we spend most of the time indoors, hiding in air conditioned comfort!  But the dogs must do, well, what dogs must do ... so we turned on the water to keep everyone cool outside.
Alfie.  Such a sweetie.

Alfie.  Out of control!
Tucker.  Anything for my toy!
Sydney guarding the pool!
So, scrapbooking continues.  I've got lots of ideas, and lots of layouts that are "stuck", but I did finish one, and it's been on my desk for a while!

The HUNT
Those embellished squares took a long time to put together, but I like how they turned out.  Tiny chicks and easter eggs peak out from raffia grass ... kinda cutsie for me, eh?

More on the scrapbooking front.  Allison Davis has started a gallery on her sketch support blog!  I already loaded lots of my layouts ... and been inspired by some of the others that have been uploaded ... I have some scraplifting plans!!!!

Oh, and I submitted 2 layouts to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine.  The current call is for winter layouts, so what the hell ... I submitted 2 hockey layouts ... it's Canada, eh?

hockey STAR

biscuit in the basket
Both layouts based on sketches from Allison Davis.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment